Biltmore Concert Series Schedule 2011
by Inn on Biltmore Estate on Sunday, May 01, 2011
A mix of Grammy-winning and contemporary Christian artists highlight Biltmore’s annual concert series, which has grown from a summertime event to one stretching from July through October.
In addition to the South Terrace, performances will be held at Biltmore’s newest event venue, Diana at Biltmore, an intimate setting on the vista overlooking Biltmore House. Stunning views of Biltmore House and the Blue Ridge Mountains from each site offer a perfect place to see a show under the stars.
Tickets go on sale May 10.
The Biltmore Concert Series line-up is:
- Natalie Grant with comedian Jeff Allen, July 29 on the South Terrace
- Michael W. Smith, July 30 on the South Terrace
- Smokey Robinson, August 5 on the South Terrace
- Bruce Hornsby and the Noisemakers and Bela Fleck & The Flecktones – The Original Line-Up, August 11 on the South Terrace
- Alison Krauss & Union Station featuring Jerry Douglas, August 12 on the South Terrace
- The Beach Boys, August 27 on the South Terrace
- Styx, September 3 on the South Terrace
- Eddie Money, October 7 at Diana at Biltmore
- The Fab Four – The Ultimate Tribute with Ed Sullivan, October 14 at Diana at Biltmore
- The Chairmen of the Board and The Embers, October 21 at Diana at Biltmore
A variety of ticket, dining and accommodations packages will be available for all of the concerts. Tickets do not include or require estate admission. Performers and dates are subject to change. Biltmore Twelve-Month Passholders receive a discount on general admission and reserved seating.
For more information please visit www.biltmore.com.
About BiltmoreLocated in Asheville, N.C., Biltmore was the vision of George W. Vanderbilt. Designed by Richard Morris Hunt, America’s largest home is a 250-room French Renaissance chateau, exhibiting the Vanderbilt family’s original collection of furnishings, art and antiques. Biltmore estate encompasses more than 8,000 acres including renowned gardens designed by Frederick Law Olmsted, the father of American landscape architecture. Today, Biltmore includes Antler Hill Village, which features the award-winning Winery and Antler Hill Farm; the four-star Inn on Biltmore Estate; Equestrian Center; numerous restaurants; event and meeting venues; Biltmore For Your Home, the company’s licensed products division; and Biltmore Inspirations, Biltmore’s home party business. To learn more about Biltmore, go to www.biltmore.com or call 877-BILTMORE.
Created on: 05/01/11 | permalink Share this article: